Sunday, January 18, 2015

Vermont Venture

Not a great picture (I left my camera at home!), but this shows three of the seventeen (!) wall hangings that are decorating the Putney General Store in Putney Vermont.
I am very excited to have so many pieces on display as they would otherwise be hanging, unseen, in my studio! Received wonderful comments and interest as I was hanging them all up, made me feel good about what I create!
So if you are over that way, take a stop in to see them all!
Hit all that nasty rain and ice coming home from a further excursion up route 91, over to Lebanon to visit my daughter, and down 89. Saw 10 accidents along the way! Decided I did not want to add to that number so crawled home!  A little over 3 hours of white-knuckle driving. Glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment