Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcoming in the New Year!

It has been crazy busy through the holidays! I participated in three Holiday Craft Fairs in my area. It was great to be out and about in my community selling my wares!








 I FINALLY did a project I have been wanting to do for years - designing a wall calendar for family and friends using my flower photos. I worked with the program that comes as part of iPhoto and it was sooo easy. Had 17 calendars printed and it felt so good handing them all out. That may become an annual project!










                      


Am halfway through a big project dyeing and printing 8 tablecloths for a client. They are just beautiful and it has been so fun printing them. I was able to spend some quality time next to the wood stove carving up a whole bunch of new rubber stamps! Here are some pics of the work so far:   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment